Bollinger Named Chairman Of Louisiana Shipbuilding And Repair Association
The Louisiana Shipbuilding and Repair Association recently elected its board of directors and officers for the 1986-87 year.
Richard N. Bollinger, a director of Bollinger Machine Shop and Shipyard, Inc., Lockport, La., was elected chairman of the board of LSRA. Reelected as president (executive director) was Rear Adm.
W.H. Livingston, USN (Ret.).
Ronald Isaac of Algiers Iron Works & Drydock Company was named treasurer, and Mrs. Darla Boudreaux continues as secretary.
The Association, now in its 14th year of service, is dedicated to the promotion of the welfare of the shipbuilding and repair industry in the State of Louisiana by conducting the usual trade association activities.
Membership consists of Louisiana shipyards and associated companies such as vendors, suppliers, marine surveyors, naval architects, etc.
For further information, contact the Association at 5163 General De- Gaulle Drive, New Orleans, La.
Other stories from August 1986 issue
- MacGregor-Navire Announces Key Appointments page: 4
- New Repair Yard Under Construction In Southern Chile For ASMAR & Partner page: 6
- Yamazaki New President Of Sumitomo Machinery page: 6
- Auxiliary Rescue Salvage Vessel Commissioned At Peterson Shipyard page: 7
- NOR-FISHING '86 Trondheim, Norway, August 11-16 page: 8
- McDermott Shipyard Lays Dredge Keel page: 10
- Valmet Testing Newly Developed Ducted Propeller For Icegoing Vessels page: 10
- Wiismuller Salvage And Offshore Tugs Inc. Form New Company page: 11
- Bethlehem's Sabine Yard Busy With Drill Rig And Ship Dockings page: 12
- Fleet Oiler Construction At Penn Ship Adds To Beginning Of A New Era page: 12
- Cummins Diesels Selected To Repower Research Vessel Calypso page: 14
- Nichols Brothers Yard Delivers Luxury Catamaran Cruise Vessel page: 14
- AMERICA'S SEAPORTS The Dynamics Of Change page: 16
- AAPA's 1986 Annual Convention Set For Miami page: 22
- New Intertanko Publication— 'TANKER PORT PARTICULARS 1986' page: 25
- Ameroid DC Disc Cleaner Approved For Cleaning Westfalia Disc Stacks page: 25
- Bollinger Named Chairman Of Louisiana Shipbuilding And Repair Association page: 27
- Navy Selects Ingalls For Planning Reactivation Of Battleship Wisconsin page: 27
- Newport News Shipbuilding And SNAME Sponsor Ship Production Symposium page: 28
- M.A.N.-B&W Offers Cost-Saving Systems For Their MC Engines —New Brochures Available page: 29
- Honeywell Marine Systems Division Restructures Marketing Organization page: 30
- Free Eight-Page Brochure On Marine Powermeters Offered By Acurex page: 31
- ONS '86 SHOW AND CONFERENCE ATTRACTING STRONG INTEREST FROM EXHIBITORS page: 32
- Daewoo-Built Vehicle Carriers To Have MacGregor-Navire Access Equipment page: 35
- Fairbanks Morse Engine Division Ships First Colt-Pielstick PC4.2 page: 36
- Stable Offshore Platforms Planned By Navy For Aircraft Training Exercises page: 36
- Gear Rating Discussed At Joint Meeting Of ASNE And SNAME Sections page: 36
- New Fuel Consumption Monitoring System From Kockumation page: 36
- Tacoma Boat Launches Ocean Surveillance Ship For Navy's MSC page: 37
- Baldt Marks 85th Year As Major Supplier To Marine/Offshore Industries page: 37
- Workboats Northwest Yard Delivers High-Speed Fireboat To Ketchikan page: 38
- SI Introduces 'First Family' Of Survival/Exposure Suits page: 38
- Tidewater Marine Upgrades Another Towing/Supply Vessel At McDermott page: 39
- Magnus Maritec Named Exclusive Marine Supplier Of Ethysorb products page: 40
- Marinette Marine Launches First In Yard Patrol Boat Series page: 40
- Captain Wages Joins MSI As Director Of New Simulator Training Center page: 40
- Newfoundland-Sweden New Joint Venture Company page: 40
- Ward Leonard Electric Offers Free 10-Page Push Button Catalog page: 41
- Hydrostatic Drives Propel Many New 'Old-Time' Paddlewheelers page: 42
- Hyster Expands XL Line Of Lift Trucks page: 45
- Conrad Shipyard Delivers Unique Drydock To Republic Of Venezuela page: 45
- Shipmate's RS-6100 Navtex Receiver page: 49
- Offshore Production And Test Ship Delivered By NKK To Norwegian Owner page: 49
- Microprocessor-Based System Monitors/Controls Mooring Lines page: 50
- Moss Point Marine Completes Tug For Panama Canal Commission page: 50
- New 12-page Catalog On Multi-Port Ball Valves Offered By Pittsburgh Brass page: 50
- Bay Shipbuilding Progressing With Construction Of Sea-Land Containerships page: 55
- Moss Point Marine To Build Multipurpose Boat For U.S. Agency page: 55